This post is on resignation letter samples. In this article you can also find the .doc and .pdf formats of resignation letter templates. So, this post is basically for those people who are going to resign their job. Just scroll down to have a look at the resignation letter samples.
Resignation letter sample
Going to quit your job? Here is the best resignation letter template. The letter of resignation template is a brief letter explaining that you are going to resign from the job. It will also tell the reason for your resignation.
We will also discuss about the format of a casual or formal resignation letter. The main things that you need to mention in the letter is your name, your phone number, your email id and the date of writing the letter. You must also include your designation along with the name. It is important to address to the right person. Enclosing your resignation letter with your name and signature is of paramount importance. You Might like Cover Letter For Job Application.
Remember to have a crisp subject regarding the resignation, the ways to contact you and the reason for quitting the job. There is also a sample employment resignation letter at the end of this article.
Types of Resignation Letter Template:
There are many types of resignation letter templates. Some of the types are as follows: –
- Temporary resignation letter/just for a few weeks- here the employee can resign the job for some
problems they face, but just for a few weeks.
- Job resignation due to personal reasons- it says you resign due to family, personal or relationship issues.
- Maternal Reason- This is one of the reasons why most women quit their job, as many companies do not provide leave for maternal issues.
- Resignation for Retirement- Some people find a need to end their career in the field and just relax. This could be even due to age factor of the employee.
- Resignation due to a new Job- this again one of the primary reasons for people to resign their jobs. They resign the old jobs to get into a new one which can provide them with better pay or benefits or even a good career growth.
Letter of resignation template:
Given below are some of the short resignation templates. You can have it downloaded onto your PC. Hope this helps.
Resignations have to be very professionally to avoid any glitches. So, a format for the letter is not very easy to craft. One must always remind oneself of the basic points while crafting a letter. The best thing to do is make the letter brief, with a positive note in a polite language.
Below are some simple and best resignation letter sample to provide you with a better clarity on how to write one:
Formal Professional Resignation Letter Template
Sample Resignation Letter with Reason
Simple and Short Resignation Letter
Sample Resignation Letter with 2 Weeks Notice
How to Use the Resignation Letter Sample:
- Choose the template that suits your need.
- Now, right-click on the image that you want.
- Click on “save as image”.
- It is now downloaded in your PC.
- Just take a printout of the letter and use it as per your requirement.
Hope you are satisfied with the resignation letter sample that we have provided. These letters are of very high demand nowadays due to various reasons like new job, maternity, retirement, personal reasons etc.
We have put effort to provide you with a resignation letter template that is very formal. It can be used for communication with the company that you want to resign from. The way you write the letter matters a lot. Hope you find the article and the samples that we provided helpful at least to some extent.
Thank you for visiting Every Last Template.